We want you to happy with your purchase. As we are the manufacturer, we recommend you to first return your item to the retailer originally purchased from. Most retailers have a 30-day return policy, as long as the product is in original condition. If the product is defective, you should return the item to the retailer for resolution, such as exchange or store credit.
Items labeled “For the Adult Collector” are intended for ages 14+, do not have a manufacturer warranty.
Items labeled “For Ages 3+” have a 90-day warranty.
If the retailer will not accept the return, and you want to process a claim with Toynami, we require the following:
- Provide proof of purchase/receipt
- Retailer purchased from, City/State and/or Country purchased
- Reason for return
- Photographs of defective area
Please send your claim to: email@example.com
We will then evaluate your claim. If a replacement part is available, we will let you know if we can repair or replace the item, and the cost.
Once the claim is authorized, you can expect to:
- Send the return package to the address we will provide to you.
- Pack the item(s) securely in the original product packaging, if possible. Please include all paperwork, parts, and accessories.
- Before sending your return shipment, please remove all extra labels from the outside of the package.
- We recommend that you use a shipping service with Tracking, like UPS or Insured Parcel Post for your return. You are responsible for the cost of shipping your item back to us.
- Keep the Return Tracking Number for your return package to monitor delivery status.